View Single Post
Unread 23 Nov 2006, 15:38   #1
All Systems Go

All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Legal Question, Insurance

As you may already know outside my house is not the safest place for me to keep my car, only last week some drunken yobs hit off both my wing mirrors. Last Wednesday, around midday there was a massive yellow vechicle, with some type of equipment on the back. I identified it as a council vechicle (though I did not see any markings to indicate this as it was mainly behind a hedge) and muttered to myseld that itbette not hit my car when it turns to leave.

At approximatly 3:15 that same day as my mother was gonig to work, she noticed a big dent in the side of my car. I was just gonig to pay for it myself as it would only be about £20 (so I was told) but I got an estimate today and they said £200+ (I shall be getting a second opinion) and I decided to get in touch with the council.

Upon phoning the council it was essentially shrugged off with 'we do not have any yellow vechicles.' this I know to be false. Just a couple of days after this event I noticed a yellow council van on another street and was going to check to see if it was damaged but didn't as I was in a rush.

Having just trawled through over 1000 photos from a local website I could not find ANY photos of council vechicles. Not really surprising, but still iritating.

1) Where can I find photos of council vechicles to prove a point.
2) What is my legal standing seeing as I did not actually witness the incident at hand?
The 20th century has been characterised by three developments of great political importance. The growth of democracy; the growth of corporate power; and the growth of corporate propaganda as a means of protecting corporate power against democracy.
All Systems Go is offline   Reply With Quote