View Single Post
Unread 24 May 2005, 08:08   #8
Weeks
Banned

Weeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriend
Re: unwanted advances from a female

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apothos
... Be a bit sexist or racist...
Yeah the thing is if she likes Nusselt that much her rational mind will have turned itself off long ago and she'll still like Nusselt even if he acts like a complete prick; Women.

I am in a similar situation. I have isolated myself from that friendship group, I can't say I'm missing a lot anyway. She knows I'm avoiding her and will do my upmost to not talk to her or be in her company. It really hasn't helped. She's knows I'm not interested and won't make explict moves (much). But she's still there, biding her time, making subtle comments.

I suggest leaving the country. Or, go about wiping all your friends memories of all the relations they have with each other in order to start afresh. Oh, and move these people in to different physical locations so they can't make the same mistake again by becoming friends with each other. It's kind of a clean-slate philosophy.

Last edited by Weeks; 24 May 2005 at 08:31.
Weeks is offline   Reply With Quote