View Single Post
Unread 7 May 2010, 18:28   #18
Wishmaster
LDK

Wishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: Asc/THINLYVEILEDTHREAT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jester View Post
This is a war game. Playing the game in ways people don't expect is fun. It's more fun because I'm on the side having the fun. I'm sure everyone else is having a shit time because we've done something they don't like. I don't care about your enjoyment of the game. I care about mine.

I don't expect you to agree. I don't think you should agree. I think you should make your complaints, and meanwhile I'll gloat. That way, when you outplay us, you'll have all the more fun being an obnoxious prick about it.
I m not vsn man, so just chill. I still dont see what the massive entertainment is. Its not like its the first time someone backstabbed someone in planetarion. Usually people agree that its a shit move however.

Quite a few expected asc to break the nap and hit dimentus, so basically you did what we expected you to do.

And wouldnt Dedin have won anyway?

also, thanks for the top10 spot!!! woo

Quote:
Originally posted by Newt
I would give me right testicle to be in a gal with you wishmaster!!! wonder if thatd be enough to bribe spinner with hmmmm
<JC`> i sent him a msg saying Wishmaster 0wns, so he recalled
Wishmaster is offline   Reply With Quote