Thread: Names
View Single Post
Unread 22 Feb 2007, 11:56   #1
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Names

Spawning off the other thread about names, just trying to inject a little bit of life here (even if it isn't the most intellectual of discussions).

We must have all had the conversation at one point or another, with partners or friends or parents.

If you had kids, which names would you like for them?

I have a bit of a problem with my surname, as it limits first names.

For instance Peter Rattle would be shortened to Prattle. Which isn't a good thing (even though I really like the name Peter ).

I used to love the name Faye until I went out with a girl with the same name - any kid with that name would just remind me of her now.

I'm rather partial to "Jack", but don't have a favourite girl's name really.