Thread: Divs at work
View Single Post
Unread 30 Jun 2005, 19:00   #9
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Divs at work

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yahwe
WHAT THE **** ARE YOU TRYING TO SAY?
That I read that post, thought it was written by you and thought "What the..."
Quote:
BUT THEN YOU DON'T CARE DO YOU?
I'm not sure what I should care about, but I don't.
Quote:
OH AND LET US NOT FORGET SHIT
Never forget shit!

I did as you said and only concentrated on the bold parts. I have no idea what the rest of your post was about.