View Single Post
Unread 18 Nov 2006, 03:17   #37
1-X
overtired

1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Jesus rejected for Christmas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Travler
Before I became a Christian my family was helped by a local Church. They supplied a food basket and toys for the kids. In the bottom of the large box of food was a simple paper back Bible and a letter inviting us to visit the particular church that provided the assistance. Even before I was a believer I did not feel as though I was being preached to or taken advantage of. It was the first time I saw first hand that Churches and Christians really do care about something other than themselves and rules.
either that or they deliberately target the most vulnerable as they're easy prey for recruitment, and never do good for good's sake (instead they do it to please their god/get a reward when they die)
1-X is offline   Reply With Quote