View Single Post
Unread 13 Apr 2008, 23:28   #16
Alessio
deserves a medal

Alessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: Making friends =)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hebdomad
It's hilarious you've chosen to ask GD how to go about sleeping with 16 year olds. If any of them are fat, Dace could probably lend you a hand.

I just want to clarify something, though: you're planning on entrapping one of your little brother's female friends with a fictitious personality and background in order to sleep with younger girls because you're too socially maladjusted to find girls your own age, or at least girls who are emotionally mature enough to know who they do and do not want to sleep with,
Well, it's better for me to act out my mid-life crisis now then trying to do everything over when i'm thirty-ish.

I do not know if I can find girls of my age, because i'm not exactly trying. They tend to be vicious, vile and behave disgustingly emancipated in general. Maturing really is a disgusting thing.

Last edited by Alessio; 14 Apr 2008 at 00:48. Reason: The edit button is fantastic
Alessio is offline   Reply With Quote