View Single Post
Unread 13 Apr 2008, 15:47   #1
Alessio
deserves a medal

Alessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet society
Making friends =)

Hi GD,

I've had a great idea yet again. But it seems to be more troublesome then the last one. I've got a dilemma and need your advice.

Lately I haven't been going out much. Mainly because my friends are either too geeky to go clubbing with, they already have a girlfriend and can't be bothered or they live too far away.

As an internetfag I've never matured mentally, so I decided to steal all girls from my little brothers MSN (who are still in high school). This was fairly easy to do; I just read his password while he was typing it and then added all female contacts to my second MSN.

This means that I now have an (unused) MSN with about 120 16-18 year old girls. This means I can fail about 119 times and still have a chance on (legal) sex with a random half-decent teen. And the best part is that almost all of them live nearby (I would guess about 8 miles).

However, I hadn’t fully thought everything through yet.

When I logged in people started asking all kinds of question that I actually didn't feel like answering just yet. The problem is that I don't want my little brother to know about what I'm about to do. He mustn't know about me doing this for obvious reasons. So I decided to log out and not make any hasty decisions.

I'm thinking about selecting the best once and add them to a better MSN so I can focus on the best looking once. One at a time.

The girls will want to get to know me when I log on tho. And I have to give them something to work on If I want to enjoy the fruits of my plan. I have to convince them that I'm actually quite a suitable sexpartner. However, I cannot have them ask around about me, or my little brother will find out. And this is where the problem lies..

They will proberbly need a name, my picture and they will proberbly demand that I tell them where I got their MSN from. The first thing they will do when I tell them the truth is ask around. Or even worse, send my picture around.

It all seems quite risky to me, but it might be worth it.

What should I do GD? Help!