View Single Post
Unread 26 Dec 2006, 19:25   #31
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: the power of music!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
I'm not exactly sure how much credit I'd give to a feeling which originated while I was drunk/stoned.
I'm not really sure it's about "giving credit", in my case some songs are just linked with certain feelings which would be difficult to undo even if that were desirable. However, I doubt I'd form the same association with music as bad as Girls Aloud, but then I'm unlikely to go anywhere playing that sort of thing.

(And being high on pills is a different type of experience to being drunk or stoned I'd say, although I'm not a big smoker so I may be wrong.)
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote