View Single Post
Unread 22 Dec 2005, 21:54   #35
Ramihyn
Emperor

Ramihyn has much to be proud ofRamihyn has much to be proud ofRamihyn has much to be proud ofRamihyn has much to be proud ofRamihyn has much to be proud ofRamihyn has much to be proud ofRamihyn has much to be proud ofRamihyn has much to be proud ofRamihyn has much to be proud of
Re: Built like tanks...

Quote:
Originally Posted by s|k
You just have to have confidence in the law, and then you bully back. What are they going to do? Kill you? That's the end for them too then isn't it. If they hit you? That's assault & battery, and they'll go to jail for it.
Visit me and spend a saturday evening with me in some clubs and i guarantee you that some fighting with drugged people will happen. To think they all end up in jail is naive at best. I guess it depends where you live at and where you go to.

Quote:
Originally Posted by s|k
People who are willing to resort to violence because they are big are cowards. The small guy who stands up to such nonsense is courageous.
Small or big doesnt decide who wins, but if we would assume for a moment that small = weak and big = strong, then the small man "standing up to such nonsense" isnt courageous, but stupid. Sun Tzu thinks so too

Quote:
Originally Posted by s|k
If you're dealing with a crazed behemoth on drugs, then I suggest running.
Why run? drugged people have usually bad reflexes and terrible coordination. In that case i would even think it is cowardly to run if you can fight, because the person will pick somebody else who may not be able to fight back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by s|k
Very small people like me are intimidated by big people and resort to wisely underhand tactics and always resent big muscular people. It's just how us tiny people are. The truth is large folk like you are charismatic, intrepid, good handsome people who are natural leaders, and I just resent it. In a perfect world you'd have all the wealth and the women in the world, and us small men would be your servants whom you could smack around at will. We'd listen to your guidance and learn to understand your wisdom, but deep down you'll know that being small and all - we're only harboring deep resentment at our physical stature. Of course you'd teach us a lesson by giving us a well deserved kick in the face.
Once again you get awfully defensive. Whats the point? You want to deny that somebody who excercises with weights and trains martial arts for a while has a better chance in a fistfight?
Ramihyn is offline   Reply With Quote