View Single Post
Unread 15 Dec 2008, 20:08   #92
Ave

Ave is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of light
Re: So yeh enough of this Asc > *, but my alliance coulda been better if crap

Quote:
Originally Posted by robban1 View Post
who is this ave dude?
Each wikis seems down where there are some info about me, but to tell you shortly:

I am better known from games like The Colonies, Dawn of Myth, Spaceminers and ********** (yes it was a poor one.) Which ones I played the most.

I have influenced these games by running my own alliances in them and bringing and educating players to each of these games. In the early days where I put some more time and effort in the games, I was doing fairly well individual aswell, but then again, I am well aware there are better players than myself out there aswell.

Nowdays I still play TC with my alliance carnage. Otherwise I am just idling around and work more on game developement and suggestions (feed back + ideas, I cant code nor I care to learn) and as you can see, run my mouth on forums

In here I play in ASS, but I hardly can maintain any interest other than perhaps 1/3 of the round. I'm staying there instead of taking any of the other offers is because I like the core players of ASS and I see them having also potential to develope more as a serious contenders of the game. How ever can't see this happening untill some basic goals are set to aim little higher. It's a fun enviroment how ever.