View Single Post
Unread 1 Jun 2008, 18:57   #7
Hebdomad
I ♡ ☠

Hebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Re: Mass media [long]

I'd hope most people see bias when they read, but if most of what you read doesn't include robust evidence, and omits counter evidence if possible, even a variety of these media outlets fail to advance understanding.

It's this failure to include robust evidence and explore counter evidence, because of an overt political agenda, that gets on my tits.

Despite its problems, I'd value someone's opinion higher if they read a fairly well-balanced wikipedia article on a subject, than someone who'd read her or his favourite selection of newspapers.

Worringly, I actually prefer wikipedia's ethos to most newspaper's.
Hebdomad is offline   Reply With Quote