View Single Post
Unread 10 Jul 2006, 16:18   #15
Boogster
I dunno...

Boogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud of
Re: Logical Fallacies

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
Actually if you read my very last sentence in that thread, specifically the last clause, it's obvious I didn't and I just didn't want to meander into a very silly debate over morality. The fact that morality is a human construct doesn't actually mean anything. What else would you (not specifically you) expect it to be constructed by? The three bears?
I just don't see the point of your last fallacy beyond 'a silly debate over morality'. The ought-is fallacy seems nothing more than a mildly interesting Humesian oh-no-nothing-we-do-has-any-meaning statement. The naturalistic fallacy, of course, is essentially just a discussion of semantics, unless I've missed something.