View Single Post
Unread 7 Nov 2005, 18:52   #60
dda
USS Oklahoma

dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Don't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened.

How sad.

Flavius gets banned for doing what he knows he is not supposed to do. He gets banned for a whole two days. He then quits.

Texan, who he was apparently spoofing, has been attacked repeatedly and has pretty much stopped posting already.

Arachnidman decides to quit out of sympathy for Flavius and because he doesn't like Yahwe or anyone who does, apparently.

Weeks is finding out that there are better things to do than post on GD, a bit belated but a hopeful sign. However, it is because his enjoyment is diminished by shit slinging posts. That is too bad. I have only been here for 5 months but have actually thought that the shit slinging was slowing down.

At any rate, anyone leaving is a loss to the community, whether they be the best or the worst of posters. Flavius, I thought, was a good natured individual who handled being the butt of a lot of jokes quite well, if he truely has left I will miss him.

I also enjoyed Spider/Arachnid/Eight-leggedman.

What I am disappointed in is the mean spiritedness of the way in which the withdrawal is being conducted. It seems to be intended to be a dagger aimed at GD. Not a good bye but rather a f*** you all. That is too bad.

I wish you both better than you seem to wish us.

Weeks, I hope his addiction proves to be to strong to overcome.