View Single Post
Unread 7 Nov 2005, 16:33   #52
1-X
overtired

1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Don't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marilyn Manson
These masses of people who are saying that Spiderman is/was a good poster are either criminally insane or criminally ignorant of the reams of shit which he has posted and for which he has been banned for on multiple occassions. Either that or they are just being sentimental over the fact that someone has announced they are leaving.
Criminally ignorant in my case... I can't remember why he was banned before, but with the arachnidman account, up until recently, he was generally amusing.

No sentimentality here, anyone who wants to leave is welcome to. I'd just rather they slipped quietly out the back door* than make a song and dance about it.

*yes I know