View Single Post
Unread 5 Feb 2010, 00:55   #35
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Almost a decade!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gzambo View Post
i only compared her age to PA , i have spent the last 17 yrs raising my kids and spoiling them rotten , as can be seen by my post count i dont spend half as much time as those who joined around the same time as me .
so as i previously stated it puts it into perspective (for me at least)
oh

sorry, so silly of me,

I didn't see quite as quickly as i should have seen that the only reason that you made reference to your child was in order to bring attention to yourself

but thank you for allowing me to understand you

you are basically:

1) self obsessed
and
2) fertile

that's useful for me to know. it really distinguishes you from the other 4 billion humans like that