Thread: Facebook add-on
View Single Post
Unread 22 Jul 2007, 16:47   #5
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Facebook add-on

Quote:
Originally Posted by Achilles
Too cool for school pig? Seriously? That's kinda sad dude
To be quite frank yes I am. I know its 2007 and all, and the internet has kind of turned into a cool place thanks to facebook, myspace et al, but I am still stuck in the thinking of 2001 when if you spent more than half an hour on the internet you were considered an internet nerd. That's how I see it.

Whilst I doubt many would know what planetarion is, nor would they care. I still wouldn't want to tarnish my reputation by having it.

However like I said in my first post it is a good idea, but I won't be using it, unless pa becomes cool and then of course I will jump on the social bandwagon and show just how shit I am.