View Single Post
Unread 12 Jul 2006, 01:23   #41
meglamaniac
Born Sinful

meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Labour, Tony Blair, Authoritarianism and erosion of civil liberties

Frankly Tom I have to say I find your attitude disturbing. Privacy is a right, and one that is becoming harder to uphold with every passing day.

Who cares if my medical records are compromised?
I care; that information is private to me, as is the decision to release it. Regardless of how important or embarassing the contents may or may not be, it's the principal and the right of privacy which is so important and should not be given away lightly.

With all-pervading surveillance comes the police state and the government working against it's own citizens. You may be comfortable with that. I'm sure as hell not.