View Single Post
Unread 11 Jul 2006, 20:48   #22
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Labour, Tony Blair, Authoritarianism and erosion of civil liberties

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
Acropolis has already said this, but most of that information is already freely available to the government, should they so wish to access it.

You're just being sensationalist about it
My finger prints have never been taken.

Clearly you and I differ in that regard.

We also differ in the way that I value my privacy and my freedom and will not give them away for free. Nor will I have them taken from me.