View Single Post
Unread 18 Jan 2009, 20:22   #38
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: All Time Music - Top3

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSmoke View Post
I was in the understanding that it was already adressed here that you're a lousy teacher.
18% A*-C in ICT at my school before I arrived.
100% A*-C from my pupils in ICT predicted this year.

thanks for the half-assed effort at a troll though

Last edited by Tomkat; 18 Jan 2009 at 20:28.
Tomkat is offline   Reply With Quote