View Single Post
Unread 18 Jan 2009, 13:18   #36
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little
Re: All Time Music - Top3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat View Post
i haven't heard 90% of these so-called top 3 songs you lot are listing, and i consider myself reasonably aware of most genres of music. therefore either i'm wrong, or you're all pretentious and like to show off your obscure music tastes. as i'm a teacher, i'm never wrong. so it must be the latter.

I was in the understanding that it was already adressed here that you're a lousy teacher. Anyway my musical taste isn't really known for being awesomely interesting and obscure (not even on the internet!) but I've heard of most of the performers named in this thread really!

My top 3 then which could change every week:

1. Sympathy for the Devil - Stones
2. Psycho Killer - Talking Heads
3. Oxygene - Jarre