View Single Post
Unread 28 Mar 2006, 20:34   #131
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Greatest ever 'Emo' song

Quote:
Originally Posted by SYMM
I've been listening to Kerrang in the car a fair bit recently, and some of the emo songs they play are quite catchy.
Sugar w're going down is good, although since the animation-thing, I can;t help but laugh. I write sins not tragedies (Panic at the Disco) is rather catchy too.
"Don't stop slitting your wrists; just stop trying to tell me about it."

Quote:
On a similar, but not quite the same, note, what do the music-afficianados amongst us think to No Tomorrow (Orson)? It's on the radio so much that it starts to grate now, but for what is essentially a pop song, it's not too bad.
In a featured-on-the-OC sort of way, it's entirely acceptable indie rock. in a featured-on-the-OC sort of way, it is unlikely I would pay money to see them.
How the Beaujolais is raining
Down on darkened meetings on the Champs Élysées
Phang is offline   Reply With Quote