View Single Post
Unread 13 Aug 2007, 10:23   #12
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place
Re: Whats makes a good alliance HC ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gate
Having a good planet is probably a good thing for an attacks HC. As well as showing the ability to run raids & wars properly. Who's going to follow a leader if they expect to crash every night?
I don't think it's necessary to have a fleet planet. On the contrary, for an attacks high command, I think scan planet is optimal. The one round I worked on the field, I was running a scan planet. While we were doing fake launches and retaliating defenders with again more or less fake fleets, it was awfully handy to have those scans available to you. Moreover, with tactical strikes, I think the members will have more confidence it the work of the attacks organizer if he can provide scans instantly as required, whenever being on the helm of organizing attacks. Plus, you've got the strings in your hands - you can say "I'll be here to scan", instead of nudging "Will book a scanner". I guess you could just bluntly bash this rant with the fact that I've had a degree of success in the previous rounds so it's a credibility already "gained" to some extent.
Tietäjä is offline   Reply With Quote