View Single Post
Unread 4 May 2003, 23:41   #1
LordBlackheart2000

LordBlackheart2000 is an unknown quantity at this point
Yes Another Quitting Thread..But

With a slight Difference i hope from other quit threads.

I've been here since Round 1 played in every round, competed in the World Cup Qualifiers and Final, been part of the Beta Testers, Competed in the first 4 I-series Events winning 2 of them.

But Time i think has come to move on or atleast have a break from PA and Online Gaming In general for a few reasons.

The First reason I'll be moving House Yet again at the end of may thus will not have Internet Access for a while atleast.

The 2nd Reason is that I've been part of Online Gaming communities for close to 6 years or so.

The 3rd Reason is that i feel PA as a whole has become to much like RL in certain ways. Over the Years RL has become more and more Cutthroat in Business and Life in General. And this is true of PA as well, where it used to be a place to escape the Harsh Realities of Life of people not really giving a **** about other people, this round has really shown that as with Real life there only a few that give a **** anymore and where a large percentage think about one thing, that being themselves.

This has taken away the appeal for me as far as a Game is concerned, and with the dwindling numbers of True Friends that i have made through this Game some of which, I've had the pleasure of meeting and plenty of others i would still like to meet at some point. There is not alot left for me stay for as i know those of my friends that are still here, there will be even less come next round.

SO a special Thanks to all Those that i've known over the past 9 rounds, and to those honourable few that i have met on the battlefield yet only spoken to through in game messages. Also a special thanks to all those i've met at the I-series, including The creators (current ones and Old Ones).

I will not bore you with a list of names of those i will miss, as the list is long and quite a few are no longer here. So come the End of May or End of Round which ever is First i will retire my planet and my Pa Career. I may be back but than again i may not.

So farewell for the end of May

Cupelix
LordBlackheart2000 is offline   Reply With Quote