View Single Post
Unread 8 Dec 2009, 12:27   #1
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Making life easier.

I browsed quickly through the suggestions forums, couldn't find anything like this. But this is mostly a 'please add this, this won't really change gameplay, but does make it more enjoyable'.

Some of the tedium of large attacks is setting up a proper bcalc. I would like to see the possibility when doing a groupscan (like now you just AU all attackers) and say 'Add all fleets to attackers'.
When this is done it would be rather ace, since it would paste all fleets and all scores and values in it. If it doesn't pull too much DB work it would be handy to (probably just one time when pasting a scan, then just adding it to the bcalc DB) the coords to a fleet (or the planetname) so you see on the bcalc an overview which fleet is associated with which planet.
Another bcalc change I would like to see is at the bottom, I'd like to see a 'total visible ships' section for each individual fleet as for the whole attacker and defender side as well as 'total value' on each side.

Combined with this it would be handy if on the ally def page the attackers were sorted by coord. Now you get a set of scans, usually a groupset, and they are sorted by coord most of the time, while the list on the ally page is sorted in a different way (or not sorted at all). Matching fleets is then just a bit more tedious and doesn't add any excitement, so make that easier. With that in mind, setting one wave to 'covered' or 'uncovered' should be doable with one single click somewhere. If there is some FR/DE in a FI/CO wave or vice versa that isn't covered that can then be manually updated.
This is the same by the way with adding a bcalc to a wave. Just add one button when adding the bcalc 'apply to whole eta'.

Also a log file with who changed status would be cool. But if it isn't tracked now, not really needed.

This would be it for now, but might add more later. Thoughts, comments? Or if you support it make that clear too. Bigger chance of implementation etc.