View Single Post
Unread 7 Aug 2007, 07:12   #16
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend
Re: Group Assessment

Quote:
Originally Posted by All Systems Go
Because I don't want to fail miserably, fall victim to rank humilation AND not get the job.

I am not a masochist, so I do not think painful experiances such as job interviews are 'fun'.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ste
job interviews can be quite enjoyable.

A large part of it is deciding whether you want the job or not as much as it is about them wanting you or not.
See, that's what I mean ASG. You shouldn't perceive a job interview as an event where they nail you to a cross, humiliate you, or where they try to make you look bad. They simply want to see if you would fit in. And you can decide if they are the right company for you. And that is fun, yes.
I vaguely know your history and problems finding a job, and you may not have the luxury to turn any job down, but that is how it normally works.

And about the Brad and Troy quote, I am not claiming that I even remotely know you. But I can not imagine you are not a nice person, are you? Nor that you do not know how to interact with other people.