Thread: Wife problems
View Single Post
Unread 30 Jan 2007, 19:38   #88
milo

milo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: Wife problems

Quote:
Originally Posted by Travler
Fatty here. Thank you for your admissions of possessing small penises, I mean comments. I appreciate you running my hit numbers up on my 360 however, I don't require your help in that matter. Perhaps you and my wayward husband should ALL get your own lives and a jolly good rogering for that matter. Stop scaring the women so that one might be unsober enough to consider dating you let alone be seen in public with you... You are all in my prayers fellas! Cheers!

I wish you and your family well.