Thread: Wife problems
View Single Post
Unread 30 Jan 2007, 17:33   #67
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Wife problems

This thread is now a competition to find the part of that blog most indicative of mental illness in the vain hope its actually Travler's wife.

Quote:

Then we did something that has always touched my heart. I get such powerful messages from Christ Himself whenever I perform this poignant Christian gesture. We performed a washing of the feet ceremony. Catholics love to do this and so do I. You humble yourself to wash the dirtiest part of the body during those times when Christ walked the earth. The lowest of lowly people performed this humiliating gesture and when Christ washed the feet of his disciples, He single-handedly removed the barriers and stigma of washing feet. I think that humility is the most humbling and rewarding of all gifts that God can bestow upon a person. I would like to think that while God knows that the person being broken can handle it, that the reason is that ulitmately, He is telling you that He trusts you.

Joshua and I washed each other's feet. It was one of the most touching moments we have ever shared together as man and wife. He washed my feet first and I fell inlove with him all over again. Then it was my turn to wash his feet. Since the water was sort of ice cold freezing, I didn't want to dry his feet off with a cold damp towel so I went and took a clean, dry towel from a set of chairs unattended. I love Joshua.
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote