Thread: Gambling
View Single Post
Unread 28 Jun 2006, 05:49   #5
milo

milo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: Gambling

i purchase lottery tickets everyweek in the hope that a win will give me enough coupons to illeviate the present mindless drudgery of my physical being, i buy a little hope eachweek just to have it dashed :sob:

blasto, gambling for profit is like drinking your own piss to quench a thirst. If you want to do it, do it because you enjoy it, like a night out, not as an alternative to bank savings.