View Single Post
Unread 3 Aug 2007, 15:33   #25
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little
Unhappy Re: American politics scares the bejesus out of me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by horn
cool.
he doesn't really go into much detail in the citation article;
"WALLACE: As we said, perhaps the main reason that people are talking about you is this uneasy feeling among conservatives that there is not one of their own, a true conservative, in the field.

So let's do a lightning round — quick questions, quick answers, a variety of issues — to see where Fred Thompson stands.

THOMPSON: Um hmm.

WALLACE: Abortion.

THOMPSON: Pro-life."

to me that suggests you probably won't have to crack it's skull open... i'm not sure i'd care even if you would though. (as long as it can't feel it ofcourse)
i don't really know anything about this fellow, i was replying to your whole 'pro-life lite' thing which isn't true but this chap does seem to be a bit far gone down that route (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fred_Th...abortion_group)
jerome is offline   Reply With Quote