View Single Post
Unread 27 May 2007, 01:17   #13
qebab
The Original Carebear

qebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: The Obiora case. A dark spot on Norway's "clean sheet"

My opinion on this case when it was brought up at first was that people who had first-hand knowledge were better fit to judge than I was. That is still my opinion. I have enough faith in the juridical system to think that they know better than me when my sources of information are what I get from the tabloids and from other people who are as ill-informed as I am.

Oh crap, I might be back. I should take my own advice.
qebab is offline   Reply With Quote