View Single Post
Unread 26 May 2007, 23:32   #8
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

G.K Zhukov is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: The Obiora case. A dark spot on Norway's "clean sheet"

He was not armed.
There were four police officers present.
It was not like he was about to kill someone.

So basicly the police where not in a situation where they needed to overpower this man in one second. They were four against one, so clearly they should have been able to make an arrest without cousing permanent damage to the one they arrested.

If the police, when 4 against one unarmed suspect, cannot arrest him without killing or cousing permant damage, I suggest they find another job.

The one police officer who is suspected of the actual strangling (ie murder), is suspected of beeing a racist and a liar. Some years ago he and one other police attacked a black woman, were cought on tape and then lied afterwards. This is why its "slightly" suspect that the same police officer now is the one who killed a black man (or murder him if it was intentional).

The general problem with police violence in Norway, is that it always goes unpunished. This might have to do that the people who are investigating accustations against police violence/brutality are police officers themselfs.
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
<Nantoz> Zhukov for Lord Protector!
<Jakiri> (Windows)XP was fine on release
G.K Zhukov is offline   Reply With Quote