View Single Post
Unread 27 Jun 2004, 09:49   #60
Darkling
Planetarion Forum Moderator

Darkling is a splendid one to beholdDarkling is a splendid one to beholdDarkling is a splendid one to beholdDarkling is a splendid one to beholdDarkling is a splendid one to beholdDarkling is a splendid one to beholdDarkling is a splendid one to behold
Re: Noldor's Tribulations

Dragonsjem

His voice comes through clear and calm through the small flat speakers of the terminal.
"Good timing that, its nothing serious from the reports I am getting there was explsion at one of the outer airlocks. The section is sealed off now, the only serious damage though is that there where a few sensor clusters overlaoded as a result. They will have to be replaced when we get to our destination thought. Other than that we are juming in five minutes so might want to send them to their quarters for now you can continue your debrief later. Best of luck dealing with them now"
The communication ends left with only the sound of cold running fans from the ventilation system. The captians voice coming over the internal speaker system shortly after.

Blake -

Rushung to engineering with due haste, breathing heavly from the exsertion as you reach its entrance. An annouvment coming over the intenral speakers from the captain, though you paided little attention to it. Steping into the amin section of enginerring itself, where most of control and analyse equitment was. Finding it staffed with no more than three people, none of them in a particualr rush to get anything done. The cheif engineer being closets to you as he seem to nod disatified.
"I dont reckal issuing an alert, unless your out on jogging or somthing. Regardless since you are here and we are going jump anyitme soon running around the corridors is not where you want to be. Just grab a console and put activate the sensor backup clusters in sections twenty to thewnty five they have to compensate for the damaged ones."

Flapjack -

Entering the bridge everything seems normal, the captians message confirming it was nothing serious and the problem was being dealt with.
"Crewman your either late for a shift, or should be in your quarters right now. As i recall you just ahd your nanonics booster, regaultions stating you should take at least a ten minute break to allow them to fully take effect. Could it be your worried about your plotted course? hmm well worry no more its been corrected your calcautions where off slightly anyway."
The now famialir voice of the captians speaking to you, you see a grin come from the executive offciers face as she starts to speak as well.
"The captain has served on starships a lot logner even before your parents decded to have you, if they did. After sicha time you pick up a few things"
Her vocie almsot a slight mocking laugh about it, though her face softening to display a less serious tone.
"Yes, yes thats enough no need to go and give him my life story now, just sit at your post then and make sure to follow procedures next time. This time ill let it pass, but see me in my office after ill have a word about it with you then"

Bridge -

Johan ending the communiction with Akyla smiles slightly at the encoutner
"Least there is still some old company on board, the young these days moment they serve their time and get a chance to transfer they join the rat race kown as promotion."
Finding everyone esle involed in their own duites to pay much attention to his comments right now, even the executive officer was making sure all the cargo was locked away saftly in the hold. Shrugging to himself openigna channel through the ship ocen again.
"This is the catain we will be jumping in four minutes either be in your quarters or at your posts. the explsion just now is being dealt with and is nothing serious just a little cosmetic work needed, she be right as reign then after"
Darkling is offline   Reply With Quote