View Single Post
Unread 4 Mar 2010, 12:09   #25
Heartless
CRASHING BEATS 'N FANTASY

Heartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: "this is a special round"

The only inconsistency I see with the new changes is the need for private galaxies. While this clearly addresses the issue of "core galaxies" by allowing every alliance to easily achieve these, it does at the same time drive one of the major recruitment factors for alliances away. Random galaxies have always been good to find new people and give them a chance (unless the alliance limit forces you to not recruit any further).

Oh well, another half-assed decision that does not help the game to grow. And for those that cannot read: I am not criticizing the raised alliance limits here, these are good - I am merely stating that private galaxies are idiotic.