View Single Post
Unread 28 Jun 2007, 07:44   #178
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little
Re: [Football] Summer Transfers

Quote:
Originally Posted by KoeN
- Slory and Bruins are talents. nothing more.
- De Cler and Makaay would be good signings, just as Samaras (he played very well at Heerenveen, pig), Koevermans and Perez.
- Van Bronckhorst has been the weakest link at Barcelona for years. over his top. i read he now has the ambition to play as leftmidfielder, but somehow i believe Drenthe would fit better there.
- Hofland and Landzaat are players i'm not a big fan of myself, but maybe they can be of value for Feyenoord. who knows.

[/url]

I think Bruins isn't really ready for being a first team regular but Slory should, I consider him as a more effective and more versatile version of Castelen. It's rather hard to score that many goals for a limited club like excelsior.

I disagree with Van Bronckhorst being the weakest link, he played lots of matches for barcelona, much more then a lot of other 'great' players up there. He's played for Arsenal and Glasgow, I think he might be the best signing of them all for Feyenoord. Also, he will be playing as central (defensive) midfielder with Drenthe next to him. Midfield will probably look like Drenthe-Bronckhorst-Guzman-Bruins/Hoffs/Castelen/Buys/?

I rather see Koevermans, Tomasson, or Vagner Love coming to stand next to Makaay up front but Samaras was a rather decent player at H'veen. Also Slory can play as a striker in a 4-4-2 system. I have no idea how Samaras has been doing in the premier actually Pig, I guess rather shit?

Defensive we'll be so much more stronger with De Cler - Hoffland - Vlaar - Lucius.