View Single Post
Unread 9 Oct 2007, 08:15   #96
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Its things like this that make me wish i was still a student :(

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hebdomad
So you're using Excel as a tool to help them learn about databases. A spreadsheet is as much as a database as notepad is a database.
That's three times you've deliberately misunderstood me. Stop being so irritating. I never said I use Excel in place of Access for teaching. I said I don't like Access because for most requirements (with the exception of creating databases in your profession), Excel is a lot easier to use.

In my PERSONAL LIFE (surprisingly enough, teachers have a life outside of teaching...) I always use Excel over Access. In lessons, I don't get a choice - Access is in the Scheme of Work so I use/teach Access.