View Single Post
Unread 8 Oct 2007, 21:47   #89
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Its things like this that make me wish i was still a student :(

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hebdomad
If say, I was interested in such, I would probably take a course in ICT and I would expect to learn about it (as it's a hugely important part of Information Communication Techonology) as opposed to learn how to format a Word document (which isn't). Learning how to format word document is only more useful if 1) you treat your students as idiots who've not learnt about such in their English language class 2) you assume they'll never need to know about databases which is somewhat more likely as you're not teaching it.
we shall put to one side the fact that I am going to assume that you were drunk when you wrote this.

The two situations you describe are, in the working world, described thus - data entry (databases) vs secretary (formatting word documents).

I question how anyone could in that fight not side with the secretaries. they are so much nicer. In money terms both earn the same but secretaries are much more loved