View Single Post
Unread 7 Oct 2007, 23:25   #76
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Its things like this that make me wish i was still a student :(

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hebdomad
Also, although TomKat's students will leave school with a poor understanding of when and when not to use a database
A large proportion of people never NEED to know when to use a database. Why teach them skills like that that are almost entirely useless? If they have an interest in databases (for their future) outside school, then they can pursue it outside the national curriculum.

You don't learn anything alongside database knowledge, like you might if formatting a letter in Word (grammar/layout/spelling etc) or by creating a presentation in Powerpoint (thinking about audience and purpose, and the layout/colours used in it to draw attention).