View Single Post
Unread 6 Oct 2007, 00:09   #70
Hebdomad
I ♡ ☠

Hebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Re: Its things like this that make me wish i was still a student :(

Just download Open Office - it's free and compatible.

MS Office can be quite useful, but why someone would want to spend 600 pounds on it, and only use one or two of its programs in a normally limited manner, is beyond me. Especially when MS decides to update its suite every year or so, making everyone believe that they must also update (technological knowledge required to install the conversion program for their horrific OpenXML crap etc).

It's quite clever on MS's behalf though. Give its suite names like "Professional", "Small Office", "Enterprise", etc and suddenly everyone claims "professional" status and then wonders why they've had this thing called "Access" on their computer for fours months or so without using it once.
Hebdomad is offline   Reply With Quote