View Single Post
Unread 16 Nov 2006, 06:53   #7
Apothos
Not Dark or Handsome

Apothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so little
Re: What do you love?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante Hicks
I'm sure you can get a teddy bear which says "Thank you for looking after me, I love you!" when you pull a chord. And on some level I'm sure (thanks to slight imperfections in the production process) that each teddy bear is ever so slightly different which we might as well, if we're horribly abusing the term anyway, call that it's personality.
The Teddy Bear doesn't have a choice but say "Thank you for looking after me, i love you!"
If you're nasty to a cat, it isn't going to like you. It may come to you looking for food, but it isn't going to sleep near you, or purr for you, or come running towards you outside your home on your way back from work, surely indicating it's happy to see you?
I suppose you argue that it only does that because it's hungry or whatever, but i have cats who just run to me to be stroked while they sit on my front gate, or if they hear a car they recognise sit by the front door waiting for whoever it is. We have five cats and they each have their own idiosynchracies that clearly put them apart from the others.

(I thought the word personailty may have been wrong, but i must lack the vocabulary to use the correct word.)