View Single Post
Unread 2 Jul 2006, 03:14   #61
vampire_lestat
Mathamagician

vampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: [Christianity] A question to those of religious leanings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boogster
Do you ever question the things you believe in? You cannot disprove the existance of God. Nor can you explain the origin of the universe. How is faith in a God any more irrational than atheism, for example? To pass from agnosticism to aetheism is as much a leap of faith as religious belief.
I don't believe in things, if they're not provable it's not all that interesting really.
Proof by contradiction is not the only kind of proof.
Because faith requires one to abandon at least some perfectly acceptable scientific theoreys, atheism doesn't.