View Single Post
Unread 1 May 2006, 21:32   #18
Cannon_Fodder

Cannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Re: The Da Vinci Code - WARNING! Religious references

Quote:
Originally Posted by wakey
It reminds me of something Kevin Smith mentionedin "An Evening With Kevins Smith" about his film Dogma. The christian community was up in arms about it and he even received death threats. When it came out they started campaigning in front of cinemas so Kevin Smith decided it would be fun to join them. While there he asked a number of them if they has seen the movie and all replied no. Ofc if they had they would have seen that the movies theme is fundemtally pro faith and wasnt something to be up in arms about
This reminds me of why Prodigy's Smack My Bitch Up came out, and the furoure that women's groups kicked up over the video. Different issues, same idiotic arguments.