Thread: Windy Weather
View Single Post
Unread 8 Jan 2008, 03:23   #13
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Windy Weather

Quote:
Originally Posted by dda
I hated being a letter carrier. I hated telling people that I was a letter carrier. I disliked it so much that I went to law school just so I could tell people, "Why yes I do carry the mail but that is just a way to put myself through law school."

This is much in the same way that whenever I am forced to admit that I post on GD (a very rare circumstance, I assure you) I always say that it was just something that I did to gain information for my job.
how strange

you still have to admit (one assumes) to being an american. after that shame i am surprised that other smaller matters afflict you so