View Single Post
Unread 5 Feb 2006, 20:29   #30
Cuddley_Battleship
Luminous Flux

Cuddley_Battleship is infamous around these partsCuddley_Battleship is infamous around these partsCuddley_Battleship is infamous around these partsCuddley_Battleship is infamous around these partsCuddley_Battleship is infamous around these partsCuddley_Battleship is infamous around these parts
Re: Jihad. Reality or Stage-Managed Psychological Warfare

Quote:
Originally Posted by s|k
You know once Europe was all Neanderthalls and Homo Sapiens, (coming from Africa and also Asia) moved in and as our populations grew, the Neanderthalls disappeared.

Why does this matter? For two reasons!

1)The current european genentic mix (and if you want to go that far back, humans in general) aren't the orignal (hominoid) inhabitants of that continent.
2)I thought letting you know that your ancestors are from Africa would give you a special feeling that you would appreciate.
I'm well aware of that, I just think it is suicidal to let in millions of people that have no loyalty to our countries whatsoever, and just want to come here to 'Islamify' us, and get the free handouts. We shouldn't have to suffer the monetary cost of welfare as well as the risk of them blowing themselves up on public transport because they're incapable of creating a real country on their own. We have a right to stay culturally unique as well, especially European countries. Do you want Europe and North America to look like the Middle East or Mexico? That's exactly what will happen at this rate. Don't call me names, admit it. It's true.