View Single Post
Unread 30 Dec 2009, 20:36   #3
MrLobster
Commander in Briefs!

MrLobster has much to be proud ofMrLobster has much to be proud ofMrLobster has much to be proud ofMrLobster has much to be proud ofMrLobster has much to be proud ofMrLobster has much to be proud ofMrLobster has much to be proud ofMrLobster has much to be proud ofMrLobster has much to be proud of
Re: Remove Combat "Tick"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mzyxptlk View Post
While the second option doesn't sound bad, it doesn't work without the first option (and then only to a limited degree), which I am very much against: defence is what holds alliances together, and alliances hold PA together.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mzyxptlk View Post
The quality difference between (say) Apprime and F-Crew isn't so much in attacking as it is in defence. By making attacking easier, defence gets a lower priority, which will reduce the gap between good and bad alliances.
Sorry to Quote from two threads but I feel your in contradiction or at least not fully explaining your side of the argument.

While you are not stating specifically in the second quote that defence be should be removed, you are implying that defence isnt a final factor in the role of alliance members, there by suggesting that defence isnt a requirement of the game.

Denny Crane.

"he's got a proven track record when it comes to showy art composition" - Tommy

<Sigi> Light: can I ask u how many open internet-windows u always have?
<MrLobster|PM> i have 2, the pa page, and the website for naked light pictures
<Ave> both has bad gfx
MrLobster is offline   Reply With Quote