Thread: Silent Night
View Single Post
Unread 9 Jul 2004, 05:23   #59
General D. Eath
General Extraordinaire

General D. Eath is just really niceGeneral D. Eath is just really niceGeneral D. Eath is just really niceGeneral D. Eath is just really nice
Re: Silent Night

DMage! If you haven’t posted yet since my last DM, kindly do so soon or youll be forgotten/killed, thank you! I’d also recommend reading everyones DMs… oh and as always, if I missed something I shoulda caught, lemme know… sorry, extreme paranoia

Darkling: As you shuffle through the papers you don’t find anything of real use to you. Most is unintelligible. Lots of numbers, stats. You find nothing, until you come across drawings of canisters. You decide they are important, when suddenly the door bursts open, And a man stumbles out… (See Heiro’s Post)

Heiro: As you read through the papers, you don’t find too much of use. Lots and lots of chemical formulas, equations, and other scientific mumbo jumbo. You also come across weather charts, stating windspeed and direction, possibly important. Suddenly the door at the other end of the hall-room bursts open and an elderly seeming Gentleman staggers out. He seems to be in a very bad state, and is actually holding one of his own severed arms, as blood oozes (not pumps) out of the stump. He quickly looks over the small group of people with you with an almost relieved look on his face. Focusing on you, the closest to him, he drops the limb and grabs your robes and starts speaking in a panicky gasping voice.

Oh God Almighty, what is wrong with me? I have led a pure life, but I have been cursed to wander this planet even in death! he takes your hand and places it at his neck, and then his heart. Feel my neck, feel my chest! My heart does not beat, my heart doe- the man looks at the hole in your chest, with wild eyes. He lets you go as if you were on fire and, shaking, backs away into the corner, moaning to himself, praying

Bakan: As you look about the hallway room, you are surprised by the opposite door slamming open and a haggard old man stumbling out, holding his arm, dropping it, then grabbing another man… (See Heiro’s post)

Ryon Jkar: As you look into the room from the outside window, a noise suddenly catches your attention. It is coming from the nearby bushes, looking in that direction, you see a shadow, one that is similar to a crouched human being….

Disrupter: the man never has time to answer you after you resheathe your sword, for at that instant, the door bursts open and the man is grabbed by an elderly gentleman missing his arm… (See Heiro’s post)

Avenger: As you move towards the building, A sound suddenly catches your attention in the bushes nearby. Turning to look, you spy a human eye looking at you through a hole in the leaves. It seems fierce, and almost not human, but perhaps it is only because it is dark out, you are slightly far away, and have a lot on your mind….

Dragonsjem: As you peek in from the back of the room, You are startled by the door slamming open and the appearance of the old man (See Heiro’s post) You notice he is missing an arm. Looking around, you also notice a lack of signs of forced Entry past the front door. There is nothing on the walls or floor of the second room, and very little damage to the lobby…

Hewitt: As you look over the carnage, you hear a sound in the bushes. It sounds like leaves rustling. You dismiss it as being the wind at first, but when you hear it again, and notice there is no wind, you become curious as well as cautious….

Richard: As you follow the tail end of the small cluster of people who went inside and read the computer message, your attention shifts to a man with one arm, the other arm being visible on the floor, backing away from a man with a hole in his chest…

Everyone Else (the non-postees): You hear rustling in the bushes…. Investigate……..

[13:32:16] <mintos> girls are hot ok

[22:47] <Sir_Walrus> Homoerotic innuendo just isn't as fun without Heiro.
General D. Eath is offline   Reply With Quote