Thread: Silent Night
View Single Post
Unread 8 Jul 2004, 01:57   #56
Richpur
Just call me sir.

Richpur is a glorious beacon of lightRichpur is a glorious beacon of lightRichpur is a glorious beacon of lightRichpur is a glorious beacon of lightRichpur is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Silent Night

Looking around he listens to everyone else until he comes to the conclusion he is no worse off in knowing what has happened than anyone else. Finally people begin voicing their question in loud enough voices to carry across the entire area. The only person seeming to be doing anything vaguely constructive has opened the door to the only interesting object in sight... well, once you ignore the bodies, which being so numerous are rather tedious to look at after a while... strange that, they ought to be sickening, but they aren't... I suppose having been in the same condition before anaethetises you to it. Anyway, the door in it has been pushed open allowing a faintly pulsing light to billow out through the opening.

"Does anyone know why we AREN'T dead?!?!?!" echos the loudest cry, the bluntness of the question making some part of his subconscious smile. He waits a few moments as the first couple of people enter the building.

"Fate isn't finished with us yet!" he calls back over his shoulder, and heads forward into the light.

Inside he looks at the monitor flickering away and frowns, not quite what he'd had in mind. He isn't completely sure what he did have in mind, but a confirmation message from a computer was most definately not it.