View Single Post
Unread 11 May 2006, 09:46   #11
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: The power of Wii

I've always been a big Nintendo fanboy, and this looks amazing. I'm sure I saw a Resident Evil in there, along with Mario, Zelda, FFC and a few others which I'd probably buy.

I had a gamecube when I lived in a house with my mates and it was great - once I left that I rarely played it though as Nintendo generally catered for multiplayer games and I couldn't be bothered playing their single players. This looks like it'll be different - lots of decent single player games using that thing.

Wii is an awful name though. How do you pronounce it? "Wee"? or "Double-You-Two" or "Double-You-Eye-Eye"????

When does it go on sale in the UK?