View Single Post
Unread 7 Jun 2009, 17:11   #23
MrLobster
Commander in Briefs!

MrLobster has much to be proud ofMrLobster has much to be proud ofMrLobster has much to be proud ofMrLobster has much to be proud ofMrLobster has much to be proud ofMrLobster has much to be proud ofMrLobster has much to be proud ofMrLobster has much to be proud ofMrLobster has much to be proud of
Re: All for 1 and 1 for all (ETA)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cochese View Post
I don't see it as a problem, so no reason to fiddle with it.

Being that this round's stats were utter shit, and everyone went fi/co, a thread like this was unavoidable.
I didnt suggest this just because of the current stats. It was something I have seen since the introduction of multiple pod classes (from round 6 onwards).

So you say the round stats were shit? How so? Was it the fact so many races had meta 1 class? or perhaps Cat being so powerful that they still have a major lead in the top 100?

If you have a large number of races with Meta1 (with current eta settings), your going to increase the chance that more people will go Meta1.

With current eta settings (as i stated in the OP) any larger meta class ships that fire on lower meta class will only be good for in gal/self defence.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veedeejem!
I like this idea, has to work well with stats though.
7 ticks attack for all fleetclasses / eta 6 def ally (so you get 2 ticks to defend which is better imo) / eta 5 galaxy def.

Would make the game a bit faster and create more ways to fake / send creative attacks not confined to a single class / eta
I like the idea of eta 7 but i would like to stay my idea of 8, as it gives the galaxy a little bit more time to gather defence after a decent nights sleep.

"he's got a proven track record when it comes to showy art composition" - Tommy

<Sigi> Light: can I ask u how many open internet-windows u always have?
<MrLobster|PM> i have 2, the pa page, and the website for naked light pictures
<Ave> both has bad gfx
MrLobster is offline   Reply With Quote