View Single Post
Unread 7 Oct 2008, 18:03   #9
Gate
;D!

Gate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: I just bought...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat View Post
I know that nice suits can be found at charity shops - however a suit that fits well at a charity shop (both jacket and trousers) is hard to find
I found a topcoat in a charity shop for £7.50 instead of the £140 it costs to get one first hand. It's a bit big, but I'd rather have the £132.50 tbh.

I've found that charity shops are great for shirts & coats but a bit shit for jeans & t-shirts. Possibly because I dress like a tool.
Gate is offline   Reply With Quote